Posted by Sharonhttps://www.whattheforkfoodblog.com/2014/12/18/bacon-wrapped-kielbasa-bites-brown-sugar-glaze/
© 2014 What the Fork. All rights reserved.
Bacon Wrapped Kielbasa with Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1 lb. kielbasa (make sure it's gluten-free)
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 3 Tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp black pepper*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a baking/cooling rack. Lightly spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Cut kielbasa done the middle, lengthwise. Slice each half into 1 inch pieces, you should have about 30 pieces of kielbasa. Cut each piece of bacon into thirds. Wrap one bacon strip around each piece of kielbasa and secure with a toothpick. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, vinegar, mustard and pepper. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved. Keep warm on low.
- Brush the kielbasa with glaze and place on the baking sheet/rack. Bake for 40 minutes and baste every 15 minutes. Serve immediately.