These Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes are a cinch to throw together. They’re one of the easiest side dishes to make with only 5 minutes prep.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes. All opinions are 100% mine.
Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes
I really need to try these amazing Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Cocktail Sausages too!
These slow cooker ranch potatoes are, hands down, the easiest side dish I’ve ever made. The fact that they use Simply Potatoes is one of the reasons why the dish comes together so quickly (just 5 minutes prep, holla!).
There’s no cutting, peeling, or scrubbing involved! All you need to do is toss the potatoes with some seasoning, a little melted butter (I used dairy free), toss them in the slow cooker, and walk away for 4 hours.
Side dish = done.
You can serve these potatoes with pretty much anything. Burgers, roasts, grilled chicken, the possibilities are endless. Love when that happens!
They’re a great dish to make for company too, just double or even triple the recipe to make however many servings you need. Bring ’em to your next tailgate, they’ll be a hit.
I you haven’t seen Simply Potatoes at your store, check out the refrigerated dairy section – that’s where they’re hiding since they’re made with fresh potatoes, not frozen. I found mine near the eggs and biscuits at my local grocery store.
Easy side dish recipes, like these Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes, are such an easy way to elevate your dinner game. Potatoes are always welcome on the table!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this recipe for slow cooker ranch potatoes, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes diced potatoes with onion
- 4 Tbsp butter divided (I used vegan butter)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Line the insert of a slow cooker with aluminum foil, forming a bowl and leaving enough for an overhang and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and mix with the potatoes, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, dill, and pepper. Add all ingredients to the aluminum foil lined slow cooker and fold the extra foil over the potatoes to cover.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. When the potatoes are done, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and mix with the potatoes. Serve immediately or keep warm until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren’t always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Slow Cooker Apple Butter – What The Fork Food Blog
Light Potato Cheese Soup – A Healthy Life For Me
Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Apples, Carrots, and Rosemary – Everyday Good Thinking
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork – What The Fork Food Blog
Thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork Food Blog ♥