Grilled Maple Mustard Chicken makes an easy and flavorful meal any night of the week. Marinate it the night before and you can have dinner on the table in a flash.
This post is sponsored by Eat Smart. As always, opinions are 100% my own.
Grilled Maple Mustard Chicken
Grilled chicken is one easy meal that I make over and over again but this grilled maple mustard chicken just might be my favorite version.
I usually bake my maple mustard chicken but grilling it sends it over the top good.
Having some grilled chicken on hand during the week makes meal-prepping a lot easier. This grilled maple mustard chicken is full of flavor that can be paired with many different sides or even re-purposed and used in a different meal.
If you’re looking for a really delicious and savory recipe that is similar to this one but is paleo, try this Paleo Honey Mustard Chicken that Sheena from Noshtastic came up with!
Today I paired my chicken with a Eat Smart Wild Greens and Quinoa Salad Kit, which is one of 7 salads in the Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits line. This salad is made up of kale, beet greens, julienned broccoli, carrots, red cabbage, quinoa and almonds AND comes with an avocado herb dressing.
It tasted so good with my grilled chicken!
FYI- I made some bangin’ quesadillas with some of the leftover chicken. I sliced up the chicken and topped it with pepper jack cheese and fresh sliced jalapeños then smothered them in ALLTHESALSA ♥
Told you this chicken was versatile!
The other salads in the chef-inspired Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits line are the Eat Smart Southwest Salad Kit, Eat Smart Sweet Kale Salad Kit (my personal favorite!), Eat Smart Beets and Greens Salad Kit, Eat Smart Roasted Yam Salad Kit, Eat Smart Ginger Bok Choy Salad Kit, and the new Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit. So many flavors to choose from.
Bonus, each kit includes 5 or more superfoods — BOOM, you are now on the nutrition train headed straight to Nutritiousville.
But seriously, did you know that March is National Nutrition Month? Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits are an easy and delicious way to incorporate more nutrition and healthy meals into your diet.
The Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits make prep time minimal and they’re loaded with fun flavors. Pair them with your favorite meats and make it a meal or eat them on their own for a light and quick meal.
Whether you choose to pair this grilled maple mustard chicken with one of the salads like I did, or you eat it by itself or incorporated into another meal, I just want you to know – it’s finger licking good. Sticky maple mustard and rosemary – I’m coming for you.
If you’re looking for more easy chicken dinner ideas, try this Chicken Hashbrown Casserole -it’s loaded with chicken, cheese, and potatoes! You can never have too many easy dinner options!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG #WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG – I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE FOR grilled maple mustard chicken, BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST:
Grilled Maple Mustard Chicken
- 1/4 C spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 C dijon mustard
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- See notes about marinating time.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the spicy brown mustard, dijon mustard, maple syrup, garlic, rosemary, vinegar, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Trim the chicken of any fat and place in a glass baking dish or zip lock bag. Pour 3/4 of the marinade over the chicken and turn the chicken until coated on all sides. Cover and refrigerate the chicken at least 2 hours or overnight. Refrigerate the remaining 1/4 of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- When the chicken is done marinating, preheat grill to 500 degrees. Place the chicken on the grill and grill 5-8 minutes per side or until the thickest parts of each chicken breast reaches 160 degrees.
- When the chicken is done, let it rest on a plate for 5 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren't always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.