Improve your gluten free baking skills and join the May Gluten Free Baking Challenge! Make this month’s challenge recipe, share it in our Facebook group or on Instagram, and get the chance to win the baking challenge prize!
Welcome to the May Gluten Free Baking Challenge! Last month’s April Gluten Free Baking Challenge was the first of it’s kind and it got off to a great start. You guys made some really tasty looking gluten free vanilla cupcakes!
I’ve been sharing some of your entries in my Instagram stories, so be sure to check them out. They’re in the Baking Challenge story highlights in my Instagram profile. I hope to feature you this month, so let’s get baking!
May’s Challenge Recipe
The May gluten free baking challenge recipe is one of my favorites and it’s a recipe we make often. It’s my go-to when I need to bring an easy dessert to a last-minute get together.
The recipe? Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies! These easy gluten free brownies are always a hit and nobody knows they’re gluten free unless I tell them.
They’re a tried-and-true Ghirardelli Copycat brownie recipe, which was our favorite before my husband went gluten free. If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, I know you’ll love it! It’s gotten great reviews on the post and on Pinterest.
When you guys make this recipe and you love it, be sure to leave a review on Pinterest and on the blog post too! That’s not a baking challenge requirement, just a little something I’d appreciate.
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
- 9×9 Inch Square Pan (9×13 if you double the recipe)
- Parchment Paper – I use parchment paper to lift the brownies out of the pan to cut them cleanly. You can skip it if you want!
What is the Gluten Free Baking Challenge?
Each month, a gluten free baking recipe is chosen to be the monthly challenge recipe. Bake it, take a picture of it, then share it to be entered to win the giveaway. Share your photos throughout the month using #whattheforkbaking on Instagram, or upload a photo of your recipe to my What The Fork Food Blog Facebook page and/or What The Fork Gluten Free Baking Community Facebook group.
How To Enter The Baking Challenge
- To participate in the Gluten Free Baking Challenge, you have to make the challenge recipe. (Continue to read below to see what the recipe is!)
- Take your own photo of the finished challenge recipe and share it on social media before April 30th 11:59pm EST. Entries after this will not be eligible to win the prize.
- In order to be eligible for the prize, you must include the official baking challenge hashtag #whattheforkbaking when sharing your photo. Keep reading to see where you can share your photos.
- Photos must be your own in order to be eligible for the prize.
Where To Share Your Photos
- Instagram – Share your photo of the Gluten Free Baking Challenge recipe to you public Instagram account. (If it’s a private account, I won’t be able to see it.)
- To qualify, you must use the #whattheforkbaking and tag @whattheforkfoodblog
- Facebook Group – If you’re a member of my What The Fork Gluten Free Baking Community Facebook group, you can post your image there.
- To qualify for the prize, include the #whattheforkbaking in your post!
- Click here to request to join the group.
- Facebook Page – Share your photo to my What The Fork Food Blog Facebook page with the official baking challenge hashtag, #whattheforkbaking
This month’s gluten free baking challenge prize is a $50 Amazon Gift Card. All who enter the contest by sharing a photo and using the hashtag will be eligible to win. Please note, your chance of winning the challenge prize has nothing to do with photo quality. Winner will be randomly drawn from the entries.
Happy baking, friends! I can’t wait to see all your delicious, fudgy gluten free brownies! Also, if you’re baking during the week, be sure to read my tips on weeknight baking!