I’m bringing baking baking – gluten free style with the September Gluten Free Baking Challenge! Make this month’s challenge recipe, share it on social media, and enter to win this month’s baking challenge prize!
After taking a break for the summer, the gluten free baking challenge is BACK! I don’t know about you, but I am READY to get in the kitchen and start baking again.
Not that I wasn’t baking this summer… Actually it was the opposite. I baked hundreds (literally hundreds) of quick breads for my gluten free quick bread cookbook (coming 2019!).
Since I’ve baked so many breads lately, I thought it would be totally appropriate to make that the September gluten free baking challenge. I’ve got plenty of quick bread recipes to choose from, gluten free cornbread, gluten free banana bread, gluten free double chocolate zucchini bread, AND MORE.
But I’m ready for fall SO….
The September Gluten Free Baking Challenge Recipe is….
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread!
This is one of my absolute favorite fall breads. It’s a true classic 🧡
And don’t worry, if you’re dairy-free, there IS an easy dairy-free sub included in the recipe. Basically, just use non-dairy milk in place of the regular milk.
What is the Gluten Free Baking Challenge?
Since it’s been a few months since our last baking challenge, let’s do a quick recap of what the challenge actually is. Each month, a gluten free baking recipe is chosen to be the monthly challenge recipe. Bake it, take a picture of it, then share it to be entered to win the giveaway. Share your photos throughout the month using #whattheforkbaking on Instagram, or upload a photo of your recipe to my What The Fork Food Blog Facebook page and/or What The Fork Gluten Free Baking Community Facebook group.
How To Enter The Baking Challenge
- To participate in the Gluten Free Baking Challenge, you have to make the challenge recipe. This month’s challenge is my Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread recipe.
- Take your own photo of the finished challenge recipe and share it on social media before September 30th 11:59pm EST. Entries after this will not be eligible to win the prize.
- In order to be eligible for the prize, you must include the official baking challenge hashtag #whattheforkbaking when sharing your photo AND (THIS PART IS NEW) you must enter the giveaway through the giveaway form at the end of this post. This will make it much easier for me to keep track of the giveaway entries.
- Photos must be your own in order to be eligible for the prize.
Where To Share Your Photos
- Instagram – Share your photo of the Gluten Free Baking Challenge recipe to you public Instagram account. (If it’s a private account, I won’t be able to see it.)
- To qualify, you must use the #whattheforkbaking and tag @whattheforkfoodblog
- Facebook Group – If you’re a member of my What The Fork Gluten Free Baking Community Facebook group, you can post your image there.
- To qualify for the prize, include the #whattheforkbaking in your post!
- Click here to request to join the group.
- Facebook Page – Share your photo to my What The Fork Food Blog Facebook page with the official baking challenge hashtag, #whattheforkbaking
This month’s gluten free baking challenge prize is a $50 Williams Sonoma eGift Card. Please note, your chance of winning the challenge prize has nothing to do with photo quality. Winner will be randomly drawn from the entries. There will be additional entries to increase your chances of winning. To be eligible for the prize, you must use the entry form to enter. The giveaway form is located at the end of this post. All winning entries will be verified and winners will be contacted by email.
Happy baking, friends!
be sure to follow me on instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
if you love participating in the gluten free baking challenge, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
September 2018 Gluten Free Baking Challenge