Participate in the May 2019 Gluten Free Baking Challenge!
This post may contain affiliate links for products I use and love. As always, thank you for helping to support What The Fork Food Blog ♥
I can’t believe it’s already May! I sure wish the weather would catch up to the calendar though 🤔
Like, hello Mother Nature – it’s me, Shay. I just got a pedicure so let’s ix-nay on the cold rainy weather and get some warm, bright, sun-shiny days here already.
But whatever the weather, you know what a new month means around here – a new gluten free baking challenge!
Lately, I’ve been polling the Gluten Free Baking Club to see which recipe we should choose for the challenge recipe. Last month they chose Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls and the month before they chose Gluten Free Meyer Lemon Bread.
This month, I decided to do things a little differently and surprise everyone. Keep reading to find out 👇🏼
The May Gluten Free Baking Challenge Recipe is….
It’s a Reader’s Choice recipe this month! What does that mean? That means for this month’s baking challenge, YOU can choose any baking recipe on What The Fork Food Blog to make! Or, you can make any of the bread recipes from The Gluten-Free Quick Breads Cookbook. So many recipes to choose from!
I can’t wait to see what you choose to make!
Where To Share Your Photos
Share your photos to one or more, mentioned below. Only one is required as an entry for the giveaway so don’t feel like you need to share everywhere!
- Instagram – Share your photo of the Gluten Free Baking Challenge recipe to your public Instagram account. (If it’s a private account, I won’t be able to see it.)
- To qualify, you must use the #gfbakingchallenge and tag @whattheforkfoodblog
- Then, you must enter the link to your Instagram post in the giveaway form below.
- Facebook Group – If you’re a member of the Gluten Free Baking Club Facebook group, you can post your image there.
- To qualify for the prize, include the #gfbakingchallenge in your post!
- Once your post is approved, grab the link and to the post and enter it into the giveaway form below.
- Click here to request to join the group.
- Facebook Page – Share your photo to my What The Fork Food Blog Facebook page with the official baking challenge hashtag, #gfbakingchallenge then enter the link to your post into the giveaway form below.
The May Gluten Free Baking Challenge Prize
This month’s gluten free baking challenge prize is a $50 Amazon eGift Card. Please note, your chance of winning the challenge prize has nothing to do with photo quality. Winner will be randomly drawn from the giveaway form. There will be additional entries to increase your chances of winning. To be eligible for the prize, you must use the entry form to enter. The giveaway form is located at the end of this post directly after the recipe. All winning entries will be verified and winners will be contacted by email.