The March 2020 Gluten Free Baking Challenge is a popular breakfast staple. They’re even great for meal prep, snack, or lunch boxes!
This post contains affiliate links for products and ingredients I use and love. You can read my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting What The Fork Food Blog so I can continue to provide you with free gluten free recipes ♥
Happy March, my friends! Once again, a new month means a new Gluten Free Baking Challenge recipe!
Those mini cakes were a HUGE hit. So glad you got to enjoy them!
This month, we’re working on baking a breakfast staple. Check it out below 👇
The March Gluten Free Baking Challenge Recipe is ….
Gluten Free Muffins
Now, there are quite a few muffin recipes on my blog so instead of picking one muffin for the challenge, you can make any muffin recipe found on What The Fork Food Blog.
Please note, in order to be eligible for the prize, the muffin entered must be from this website.
At the end of this post, you’ll find a complete list that includes 20+ of the best gluten free muffins. Happy baking!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making Gluten Free Muffins
- Use room temperature ingredients. Using room temperature milk and eggs will help your muffins bake evenly and rise more efficiently during the short baking time.
- Bake at a higher temperature. To get more of a domed top, bake your muffins at a higher temp. I generally bake muffins at 375 or 400 degrees. The baking temp will be listed in each recipe.
- Use a scoop to portion your muffin batter. I use a Large OXO Scoop.
- Use paper liners for easier cleanup. I almost always use If You Care Unbleached Large Baking Cups.
Can I make gluten free dairy free muffins?
Yes, absolutely! It’s really easy to make my gluten free muffin recipes dairy free because I use oil instead of butter. You can use unsweetened coconut milk beverage (or non-dairy milk of choice) in place of regular milk.
If it’s a muffin recipe with chocolate chips, be sure to use dairy free chocolate chips. My go-to brand for dairy free chocolate chips is Enjoy Life Foods. They carry mini chips, chocolate chunks, and chocolate morsels.
Can I make more than one recipe for the giveaway?
Yes, you can! Each recipe you make and share with the hashtag can be entered into the giveaway.
Where To Share Your Photos
Share your photos to one or more, mentioned below. Only one is required as an entry for the giveaway so don’t feel like you need to share everywhere!
- Instagram – Share your photo of the Gluten Free Baking Challenge recipe to your public Instagram account. (If it’s a private account, I won’t be able to see it.)
- To qualify, you must use the #gfbakingchallenge and tag @whattheforkfoodblog
- Then, you must enter the link to your Instagram post in the giveaway form below.
- Facebook Group – If you’re a member of the Gluten Free Baking Club Facebook group, you can post your image there.
- To qualify for the prize, include the #gfbakingchallenge in your post!
- Once your post is approved, grab the link and to the post and enter it into the giveaway form below.
- Click here to request to join the group.
- Facebook Page – Share your photo to my What The Fork Food Blog Facebook page with the official baking challenge hashtag, #gfbakingchallenge then enter the link to your post into the giveaway form below the recipe.
PS if you love these gluten free muffin recipes, you’ll love the Gluten Free Quick Bread recipes from my blog or the recipes in The Gluten-Free Quick Breads Cookbook!
The March 2020 Gluten Free Baking Challenge Prize
This month’s gluten free baking challenge prize is a $50 Amazon eGift Card. Please note, your chance of winning the challenge prize has nothing to do with photo quality. Winner will be randomly drawn from the giveaway form. There will be additional entries to increase your chances of winning.
To be eligible for the prize, you must use the entry form to enter. The giveaway form is located at the end of this post directly after the recipe. All winning entries will be verified and winners will be contacted by email.