This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is truly outstanding. It’s a delicious blank canvas for any toppings you desire. It’s simple to make and requires only a few ingredients. Make it with a gluten free or regular crust!
This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is just that. Plus, the texture is so smooth and creamy, it’ll rival your love for a traditional cheesecake (or my coconut cheesecake, which happens to be one of my favorite cheesecakes ever).
– 1 9-inch gluten free graham cracker crust
– 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
– 3/4 cup powdered sugar
– pinch of fine sea salt
– 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream