This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is truly outstanding. It’s a delicious blank canvas for any toppings you desire. It’s simple to make and requires only a few ingredients. Make it with a gluten free or regular crust!
I am all about the no bake desserts right now and this easy no bake cheesecake is right at the top of the list! It’s so easy to make and it has to be made ahead of time so it’s perfect for a party.
No bake desserts are seriously clutch in situations where you’re short on time, you don’t feel like turning on the oven, and you want a make-ahead dessert that can chill in the fridge for a while before you need to bring it to a party or while you’re getting ready to throw your own party.
This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is just that. Plus, the texture is so smooth and creamy, it’ll rival your love for a traditional cheesecake (or my coconut cheesecake, which happens to be one of my favorite cheesecakes ever).
No-bake cheesecakes are so light compared to baked cheesecakes which can feel heavy and really rich. This version is definitely a better choice for summer desserts. I’ve adapted this classic vanilla flavor from my no-bake salted caramel cheesecakes to keep it simple and versatile.
Bonus, there’s no eggs in this (making it safe to eat without cooking/baking) so if you’re serving this to someone with an egg allergy, they can safely eat it.
Crust for a No-Bake Cheesecake
I use my tried and true gluten free graham cracker crust recipe for the base of this no-bake cheesecake recipe. It doesn’t have to be baked but you could if you want to add a bit of a “toasted” flavor.
The Right Pan for No-Bake Cheesecake
There really is no “right” pan to use here, as long as you’re using a 9-inch pan. I press it right into my 9-inch springform pan but you could use a 9 -inch pie dish or even a 9×9 inch square pan and cut them into bars. No bake cheesecake bars would be great for a party!
Easy Cheesecake Toppings
I topped my gluten free cheesecake with some fresh strawberries and blueberries. The colors make it great for a 4th of July party! This gluten free no bake cheesecake would be great with some macerated strawberries (from my gluten free strawberry shortcake) or use a combo of your favorite fresh berries.
Please do not be intimidated by the presentation in these pictures. It literally took me 1 minute to just pile on some sliced and whole strawberries and I filled in the gaps with fresh blueberries. The crumb on top is just a little dusting of leftover graham cracker crumbs. It’s so easy, my kids helped. You can do it and nobody has to know how easy it was!
You could also use gluten free cherry pie filling to make it a cherry cheesecake. For chocolate lovers, serve this with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce or some fancy chocolate curls or shavings. There’s so many choices and you can’t go wrong with any of them. Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this easy no bake cheesecake recipe, follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 1 9-inch gluten free graham cracker crust
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Scrape the bowl and add the powdered sugar, pinch of salt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- While the mixer is running on low speed, slowly pour in the whipping cream. Continue to beat on low until all the cream is added. Then slowly increase the speed of the mixer and beat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Transfer the cheesecake batter to the prepared graham cracker crust. Refrigerate at least 6 hours but preferably overnight. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Topping ideas: fresh berries, gluten free cherry pie filling, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, chocolate curls, or hot fudge sauce.
- USA Pan Bakeware Springform Pan, 9 Inch, Nonstick Baking Pan, Cheesecake Cake Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- KitchenAid KHM7210WH 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - White
- Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract, 8-Ounce
- Farberware Professional Pie Server (Stainless Steel)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.