These Gluten Free Mini Peanut Butter Banana Breads are chock full of bananas and peanut butter chips. It’s perfect for a sweet breakfast treat, afternoon snack or for giving as gifts.
Gluten Free Mini Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Hey guys, it’s been a whirlwind few weeks. Some of you have been loyal readers for a while now, so you know I’ve been frantically getting ready for Mackenzie’s first birthday. We had a party for about 28 people (!!) so, lots of prep. I’ve been super limited on time for the blog so I’ve I’m sharing this gluten free Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe that I shared on Food Fanatic a while back.
What I don’t think I shared with you was that Adam also celebrated a birthday, the day after Mackenzie. It’s been birthday overload and we’re all strung out on sugar and cake.
I’ve got some big plans for recipes this month/next month. I mentioned Adam had a birthday, which means cake. And by cake, I mean a special little chocolate cake with peanut butter and Reese’s involved. I’m keeping my lips sealed until I get the recipe up – it’s so amazing. You can see a sneak preview of it over on my Instagram feed though 😉
I’ve also got some granola, another oatmeal smoothie to share with you as soon as I start getting caught up on things. Speaking of getting caught up, I’ve been trying to transfer you email subscribers over to send me emails out through a new service. I’ll have more control over my email content and they’ll just look better in general.
However, this has been the biggest headache ever. I should have done it when there were only a few of you because I’m having to transfer subscribers over by hand. As in, copy and paste every single one of you into my new service. So, if you’re a subscriber and you’re no longer getting my emails, please let me know or resubscribe!
Since I’m doing it by hand, I’m bound to make a mistake and miss one of you. If you’re not currently a subscriber and wish to be, you can sign up here. I’d love to have you! That’s it for news, I need to get back to copy/pasting…
This gluten free peanut butter banana bread recipe can also be found over on Food Fanatic. Enjoy!
- 2 cups All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips, Check labels for gluten free
- 1 Egg, Room temperature
- 2/3 cup Milk, Room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 2 Bananas, Mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray or 5 mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk in brown sugar and break up any clumps. Mix in peanut butter chips and set aside.
- In a medium bowl (or large measuring cup), whisk together milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients and mashed banana to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking pan or mini pans and bake at 350°F for 55 minutes to 1 hour for a regular sized loaf, or 35 minutes for mini loaves, or until tester comes out clean.
- This banana bread can be made with regular all-purpose flour in place of the gluten-free flour. Just be sure to omit the xanthan gum.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 482Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 373mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 3gSugar: 35gProtein: 9g
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren't always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this mini peanut butter banana bread recipe, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
This post is linked to Inspiration Monday, Made by You Monday, Two Cup Tuesday, Totally Talented Tuesdays, Create Link Inspire, You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday, The SITS Girls, Create & Share DIY and Recipe Party, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Allergy Free Wednesday, Wine’d Down Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Create it Thursday, Crafty and Delicious Party, Your Turn To Shine, Pin Junkie Pin Party, Gluten-Free Fridays, Link Party Palooza, Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday, Savoring Saturdays, Saturday Night Fever, Weekend Wind-Down, Weekend Potluck and Best of the Weekend.