These 3 ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut PaleoNutbutter Cups are so easy to make. They’re the perfect little bite that’s sweet enough to satisfy those chocolate cravings without the guilt.
This post is sponsored by Steve’s Paleogoods and is full of pure chocolate hazelnut goodness. Thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork Food Blog so I can continue to bring you awesome recipes like these Chocolate Hazelnut PaleoNutbutter Cups ♥
There is something about chocolate that you guys just can’t get enough of. I’ve noticed a little trend here, I need to post chocolate recipes often to keep you satisfied. Lucky for you, my husband is a chocoholic too.
It’s the same exact thing. I need to make something chocolate often enough to keep Adam happy. A guy can only take so many fruity desserts. Mackenzie is the same way. The girl wakes up asking for chocolate.
Actually, she first asks “where’s daddy”. And then, “chocate”. For the record, I don’t feed her chocolate for breakfast. Unless it’s double chocolate zucchini bread. Or double chocolate chip muffins… or mint chocolate chia seed pudding. Ok fine, we eat chocolate for breakfast. My bad.
These Chocolate Hazelnut Paleonutbutter Cups are a perfect little chocolate treat that you don’t have to feel too guilty about. They’re paleo but they’re still sweet enough to satisfy that sweet tooth. They’d also make a great homemade gift during the holidays or for any occasion throughout the year.
I used Steve’s PaleoGoods Chocolate Hazelnut PaleoNutbutter to make these 3-ingredient treats. The PaleoNutbutter is the only ingredient in the center making these a super easy no-bake treat anyone can enjoy. You guys, this is the clean version of Nutella and let me tell you, once you try this, you may never go back to the fake stuff.
This Chocolate Hazelnut PaleoNutbutter is made with almonds, honey, hazelnuts, unsweetened dark chocolate, coconut oil, and salt. Simple and delicious. I can NOT get enough of this stuff!
You guys also need to check out Steve’s story. You know I love a good story, and Steve’s is one of those. Steve’s PaleoGoods is a company that is run by a man with heart and passion. He has a passion for health, fitness, and nutrition. And his heart is with his community and helping at-risk youth. ♥ ♥ ♥
ps this might be a good recipe to have on hand in January ????
- 1 C dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 C chocolate hazelnut paleonutbutter
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Melt at 50% power for 45 seconds. Stir really well and continue to melt at 50% power in 20 second intervals until completely melted, stirring between heating each time.
- When the chocolate is melted, use a spoon to pour a little bit of chocolate into 24 paper mini cupcake liners. Pick up each liner after you add the chocolate and swirl the chocolate around the bottom and up the sides of the paper liner and then place on a baking sheet. When all 24 are done, place in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is set, fill the cups with the chocolate hazelnut paleonutbutter, divided evenly between the 24 cups. Use a spoon or your finger to flatten the paleonutbutter and then top each cup with the remaining chocolate. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is set, the chocolate hazelnut paleonutbutter cups can be stored in the refrigerator. Serve cold or bring to room temperature for a few minutes.
I found that the Wilton brand mini cupcake liners worked best and peeled away from the cold chocolate without a problem. The thicker foil ones didn't peel away from the chocolate easily.
IF YOU LOVE THESE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT PALEONUTBUTTER CUPS, BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR FREE EMAIL UPDATES! NEW RECIPES WILL BE DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Peppermint Mocha Donuts – What The Fork Food Blog
Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge (paleo, vegan) – Texanerin Baking
Paleo Fudge – My Recipe Magic
3 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies – The Joyful Foodie