- 1 12 oz. package bright white candy melts
- 1/2 C dark cocoa candy melts (or dark chocolate)
- 1/2 C peanut M&M's, roughly chopped
- 1/2 C peanut M&M's, whole
- sprinkles, optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the white candy melts to a microwave safe bowl and heat at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and then heat at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir well. If the candy melts are not completely melted, continue to heat at 50% power for 15 second intervals until completely melted.
- Heat the dark cocoa candy melts in a separate microwave safe bowl at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and continue to heat at 50% power for 15 second intervals until melted.
- Spread the melted white candy over the prepared parchment paper and smooth it out with a spatula until it’s about ¼ inch thick. Drizzle the melted dark cocoa candy melts over the white chocolate and use a toothpick to swirl it together.
- Sprinkle the chopped peanut M&M’s evenly over the melted chocolate and repeat with the whole peanut M&M’s and sprinkles. Gently press the M&M’s into the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes or until the chocolate is set and hardened. Break the bark into pieces and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Please check product packaging for allergen information/gluten free status.