This refreshing and easy vodka lemonade is a great summer drink and is made with Stoli Gluten Free. Make it for one, or make it for a crowd.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Stoli. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork Food Blog ♥
Simple and Easy Vodka Lemonade
Hey guys! Since it’s been a few weeks since I last shared a cocktail with you, I figured it was time. We can’t go to long without having a drink together, right?
You know I love my vodka drinks (those Mules!) so I jumped at the chance to try the new Stoli Gluten Free Vodka. Today I’m especially excited sharing one of the most simple drinks ever – easy vodka lemonade.
Bar Equipment Recommended for Easy Vodka Lemonade
- Hiware 64 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Stainless Steel Lid, Water Carafe with Handle, Good Beverage Pitcher for Homemade Juice and Iced Tea
- OXO Good Grips Large Wooden Slotted Spoon
- Stainless Steel Olivewood Spoon
- Shot glass
- Drinking Glass
- Cocktail Shaker Set (optional)
Ingredients Needed for Simple Vodka Lemonade
- 2 oz. Stoli Gluten Free Vodka: This is a gluten free brand and it is safe to use!
- 6 oz. lemonade: You can use store-bought lemonade. Also, my easy homemade lemonade recipe is a great option.
- Ice cubes: Well, what would a drink be without ice cubes? Obviously, warm and boring!
- Lemon slices for garnish: You can make this look really authentic and fancy indeed!
- Fresh mint for garnish: Top it off with some fresh mint to put this drink over the top and impress your guests, or even yourself!
How to make Homemade Vodka Lemonade in Two Easy Steps
- Firstly, add the vodka and lemonade to a glass then stir to combine.
- Finally, top with ice, lemon slices, and fresh mint. Simple!
Just two ingredients is all it takes to whip these babies up – vodka and lemonade, couldn’t see that coming could you?!
What kinda of garnishes can be used?
I added some fresh mint and lemon slices but in the sake of simplicity, you don’t even need them. This easy vodka lemonade is the perfect drink for sipping on lazy, hot afternoons. Sometimes you just gotta slip a little something extra in your drink, ya know?
What kind of lemonade is used for this recipe?
I used my homemade lemonade in this vodka lemonade but you could use store-bought. I just like the idea of homemade lemonade a little bit more – it makes this vodka lemonade seem a little extra special.
Plus, I always have a million lemons on my counter so I have to use them up somehow.
Is all Vodka Gluten Free?
Technically yes, when it is distilled vodka, it is considered gluten free. Vodka is derived from wheat, barley, and/or rye but because of the distillation process, it’s still considered safe for the most part. However, when you purchase vodka from stores, be on the lookout for any additives that may add flavor or any other ingredients that may contain gluten.
What is a safe Gluten Free Vodka?
I highly recommend Stoli Gluten Free vodka- which is new and also available nationwide. Stoli is made with naturally gluten free ingredients and is made up of 88% corn and 12% buckwheat and has such a smooth, clean finish. Besides, this vodka is rated an “exceptional” 92 points by the Beverage Tasting Institute (BTI), which is a leading authority in spirit reviews.
Notes on the gluten free label: In order to label and market distilled spirits as gluten free, the U.S. TTB requires products to be made with naturally gluten free ingredients, like Stoli Gluten Free is. While the distillation process can remove the majority of gluten protein from spirits, there is currently no scientific testing to verify this claim.
Easy Vodka Lemonade that is homemade
Honestly, this is a really great vodka for cocktails and I’m stoked to have it part of my arsenal for mixing drinks. My mom (who is also gluten free) is really excited to try this vodka so we’ll be experimenting with some drinks the next time I see her.
In conclusion, I’ve got a few ideas up my sleeve – it’s always good to have a few great drinks in your regular mix for get-togethers or even happy hour with some friends. But in the mean time, I’ll be sipping on this vodka lemonade. Cheers!
Some other Cocktails and Drinks you might enjoy
- Aloha Screwdriver
- Blackberry Moscow Mule
- Cranberry Orange Moscow Mule
- Cranberry Orange Sangria
- Fresh Peach Daiquiris
- Apple Cider Mimosas
- Pineapple Moscow Mule
- Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG #WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG OR TAG @WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG – I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE for easy vodka lemonade , BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST:
Easy Vodka Lemonade
- 2 oz. Stoli Gluten Free Vodka
- 6 oz. lemonade
- ice cubes
- lemon slices for garnish
- fresh mint for garnish
- Add the vodka and lemonade to a glass, stir to combine. Optionally, you can use a cocktail shaker set to combine the vodka and lemonade.
- Top with ice, lemon slices, and fresh mint.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren't always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Stoli. The opinions and text are all mine.