These fudgesicles are so creamy, full of chocolate flavor and healthy! They’re made with coconut milk and sweetened with honey so they’re dairy free, gluten free, and naturally sweetened. This homemade fudgesicle recipe NEEDS to be in your summertime treat rotation.
I receive free products as a Rodelle Brand Ambassador but receive no additional compensation. This post also contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Remember that time I made a gluten free marble pound cake? I used a ton of awesome Rodelle products like Vanilla Paste, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa and chocolate extract. You may have noticed the little Rodelle image in my side bar if you’ve been reading my blog for a little while.
I haven’t mentioned it before but today, I’m telling you that I’m the newest Rodelle Brand Ambassador! That means I get to bring you some MORE awesome recipes featuring some really superb vanilla and baking products, yay!
Also awesome? This homemade fudgesicle recipe! These fudgesicles are made with coconut milk and they’re sweetened with honey instead of sugar. The dutch processed cocoa powder and coffee give them a deep chocolate flavor and they’ve got a wonderfully creamy texture you’d expect from a fudgecsicle.
Rodelle gourmet baking cocoa has become my absolute favorite cocoa powder. I now use it in all my recipes that call for cocoa powder. It just has this intense, rich and deep chocolate flavor that can not be beat.
You guys, you know I’m obsessed with coconut right? Well, in addition to the coconut milk, I added a bit of toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips to my fudgesicles for added texture. There’s never anything wrong with a few chocolate chips and coconut! Actually, please make that extra, extra coconut.
I just can’t get enough. It’s totally optional though, so if you don’t want them, don’t add them. Also, if I were ever to be stuck on a desert island, there better be coconut. And I’d prefer it to be a “dessert” island, who’s with me on that?!
I love having a healthier alternative to store-bought fudgesicles. These ones will definitely hit the spot after a long day in the sun. Enjoy!
Homemade Fudgesicle Recipe (dairy free)
- 1 can full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 C Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp brewed coffee (cold)
- 1 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- toasted coconut, optional
- Add the coconut milk, cocoa powder, honey, coffee, vanilla extract and salt to a blender and blend until smooth and ingredients are combined. Let mixture sit in the blender for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes, blend again for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and sprinkle mini chocolate chips and/or toasted coconut on top if desired. Place popsicle sticks in each popsicle and freeze at least two hours. Remove fudgesicles from the popsicle molds to serve. You may need to run warm water over the molds to loosen.
I use this Norpro Ice Pop Maker.
Connect with Rodelle:
be sure to follow me on instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – i love seeing what you make!
if you love this Homemade Fudgesicle recipe, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
| snapchat – whattheforkblog |
sign up for my free newsletter subscription for new recipes and exclusive giveaways + my free ecookbook – recipes with chocolate