Individual No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecakes make a wonderful dessert any time of the year! Layers of no-bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake, graham cracker crumbs, and salted caramel sauce. They’re incredibly easy to make and super portable too!
This post is sponsored by Hills Bros. Cappuccino. As always, opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork Food Blog ♥
No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
Do you guys love salted caramel? I am a huge fan but the funny thing is, I don’t have a single salted caramel recipe on my blog! How did that even happen?!
BUT things are different starting NOW because these no-bake salted caramel cheesecakes are the perfect way to get the salted caramel party started here!
Before this, the closest recipe I had to a salted caramel one would be the gluten free caramel apple crisp. While it calls for caramel pieces, you could totally swap the regular caramel topping with salted caramel when you serve it. But that’s still kind of a stretch.
But there’s no stretching the salted caramel theme here because the salted caramel level is at an all-time high with these individual no-bake salted caramel cheesecakes. There are TWO layers of salted caramel in these babies!
For salted caramel layer #1, I added some Hills Bros. Salted Caramel Cappuccino into the cheesecake mix. It gives the cheesecake a nice caramel-coffee flavor that I absolutely LOVE. The cappuccino mix is great for a little extra flavor boost in desserts. It would be amazing in my white chocolate ganache whipped cream too!
Then for salted caramel layer #2, I topped these bad boys off with a generous layer of salted caramel sauce on top because it’s not a true salted caramel recipe without some of that saucy goodness!
When it comes time to serve these, you can serve them as is or you can go for some of the optional toppings I included in the recipe. You can top them with some whipped cream and an extra drizzle of salted caramel sauce. You can also garnish them with a little caramel candy, chocolate covered pretzel, or even some toffee.
I really like the toffee pairing with it because the buttery toffee flavor pairs really well with the salted caramel. Chocolate covered pretzels also pair really well because it’s got that sweet + salty combo plus the addition of chocolate. It’s a tasty combo!
For these individual cheesecakes, I chose to use a simple gluten free graham cracker crust. If you don’t need these to be gluten free, just go ahead and use regular graham crackers.
You can also use other crumbs if you prefer. Pretzel crumbs would be FANTASTIC here. Or you can play off that buttery flavor and use shortbread cookies. Your choice! Endless, tasty choices here friends – it doesn’t get better than this! Enjoy!
be sure to follow me on instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – i love seeing what you make!
if you love this gluten free No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecakes recipe, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 1 cup gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons Hills Bros. Salted Caramel Cappuccino
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salted Caramel Sauce (about 1 cup)
- Whipped Cream
- Gluten Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Mini Toffee Bars, crushed or whole
- extra caramel sauce
- extra gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and unsalted butter and mix until all the crumbs are moistened. (I did this in a food processor.) Once combined, divide the crumbs equally among 6 small jars, dishes, or bowls then refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, Salted Caramel Cappuccino, and granulated sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Beat on low until it starts to thicken, then beat on medium until the mixture is thick, creamy, and smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the cheesecake mixture into the jars over the crust. Divide evenly between the 6. Smooth out the top then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the salted caramel sauce a bit until it’s easy to spoon/pour. Top each cheesecake with enough salted caramel sauce to cover the top and form a nice layer. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top each cheesecake with whipped cream, chocolate covered pretzels, toffee, drizzled caramel sauce, or graham cracker crumbs if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 691Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 172mgSodium: 420mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 7g