This Paleo hot fudge sauce is a sweet treat that pairs perfectly with ice cream, Paleo ice cream, or even Nice cream to take it to the next level.
Paleo Hot Fudge Sauce
You guys, we have had SUCH a hot summer ☀️☀️ And no, I’m not complaining. I’m soaking up that hot sun like it’s going out of style because I’ll be the first to start complaining about the cold and snow come winter. But since it’s been so hot, we’ve kind of been going a little overboard on the ice cream!
I mean, we’re not eating it every day but it has definitely become a weekly occurrence. Especially since So Delicious recently sent me the most incredible little care package. And by incredible, I mean TASTY. They’ve got my ice cream needs covered for a while!
While I have made quite a few ice creams in the past, I just haven’t gotten around to it yet this summer since making my Vegan Avocado Ice Cream. Mainly because I haven’t had to. Last summer, we indulged in some Homemade Peach Ice Cream, Andes Mint Chip Ice Cream, and No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream.
I’ve also got recipes for Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream that’s included in my Cherry Vanilla Baked Alaska recipe, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream that’s part of my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake recipe. And if you’re looking for an ice cream cake, I’ve got you covered with my Frozen Mint Chip Pie and Dairy Free Freezer Cake.
Just for clarification, the Paleo hot fudge sauce would be excellent on top of every single one of those ice creams! I don’t know about you, but without a topping, ice cream just isn’t as fun! There are endless possibilities for this simple and satisfying hot sauce. My girls and husband love it and I think you all will too. Happy Summer!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG #WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG OR TAG @WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG – I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE FOR paleo hot fudge sauce, BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST:
Paleo Hot Fudge Sauce
- 2 C Paleo friendly chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life Mini Chips
- 1 C full-fat coconut milk canned
- 2 Tbsp ghee*
- 1/4 C coconut palm sugar or maple sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the chocolate chips, coconut milk, ghee, and sugar to a medium pot. Heat on low heat, stirring frequently, until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Once the mixture is melted and smooth, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Serve immediately or room temperature.
- Store leftovers in a glass container. To reheat, heat in a small pot until melted or reheat in the microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and then then reheat on 50% power for 20 second intervals until pourable.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren't always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs.