No Churn S’mores Ice Cream is a creamy, cool treat you can enjoy year round. It’s a vanilla ice cream base with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
This post contains affiliate links for products and ingredients I use and love. You can read my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting What The Fork Food Blog so I can continue to provide you with free gluten free recipes ♥
S’mores… the ultimate campfire treat that can now be enjoyed year-round thanks to all the many wonderful (aka tasty) versions food bloggers have been creating!
S’mores Bars, anyone??
What You Need To Know About This S’mores Ice Cream Recipe
It’s easy! All you need is a hand mixer (or stand mixer) to whip the cream. I made my version of S’mores Ice Cream with Gluten Free Graham Crackers to keep it gluten free but feel free to use what’s best for you and your family.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a star rating and let me know in the comments! You can also leave a photo/comment on this pin for others to see.
What is No Churn Ice Cream?
No Churn Ice Cream is made without an ice cream machine. It’s made by folding sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into cream that’s been whipped to stiff peaks.
You can add any mix-ins for different flavor combinations or experiment with different flavor extracts.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ingredients for S’Mores Ice Cream
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Mini Marshmallows
- Crushed Graham Crackers (store-bought gluten free or homemade)
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Equipment Needed to Make No Churn Ice Cream
How to Make No Churn Ice Cream (Sweetened Condensed Milk Ice Cream)
Step 1. Add the heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start on low speed and gradually work up to high speed, beating the cream until it forms stiff peaks– about 3 minutes.
Step 2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and fold them into the whipped cream gently– you don’t want to deflate it.
Step 3. Next add the crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips and fold them in.
Step 4. Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or silicone ice cream tub and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap. Place it in the freezer for at least 12 hours, preferably overnight.
Step 5. Scoop and serve with your choice of toppings.
Tips for Making Homemade Ice Cream
- Do not use low-fat sweetened condensed milk. You need the fat content to help prevent ice crystals from forming in the ice cream.
- Chill the bowl and beaters before whipping the cream.
- When storing, cover the surface of the ice cream with plastic wrap or wax paper to prevent ice crystals from forming on top.
- If tightly sealed, ice cream will last months in the freezer.
- 2 Tablespoons of vodka mixed into the ice cream will help keep homemade ice cream softer and more scoopable. But skip this if serving to kids.
Other Ice Cream Recipes To Try
- No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Andes Mint Chip Ice Cream
- No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream (pictured below)
- Vegan Avocado Ice Cream
- No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this recipe for No Churn S’mores Ice Cream, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 2 cups heavy cream (or heavy whipping cream)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers (I used gluten free graham crackers)
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Add the heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start on low speed and gradually work up to high speed, beating the cream until it forms stiff peaks-- about 3 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and fold them into the whipped cream gently-- you don’t want to deflate it.
- Next add the crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips and fold them in.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or silicone ice cream tub and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- Scoop and serve with your choice of toppings.
- Read the blog post for tips and helpful information on making this no-churn ice cream.
- I used Gluten Free Graham Crackers to make this Gluten Free S'mores Ice Cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 243
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren't always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs. Calories based on 10 servings without additional toppings.