These Grain Free Cranberry Orange Muffins are a great grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings. They’re full of citrus flavor, and tart cranberries- the perfect winter wake-up!
I don’t know about you, but I feel like every day in December is such a rush and goes by in a blur. There’s the shopping, the baking, the parties, the decorating, the wrapping, etc. It’s a jam packed month.
Since you’re most likely on Christmas cookie overload, these Grain Free Cranberry Orange Muffins are a great way to start your day on a healthier note. Not only are these muffins gluten free, they’re also grain free and sweetened with Tate+Lyle® Honey Granules.
I’ve used their granules before, in my Honey Banana Coffee Cake, and I really enjoy baking with them. I love the ease of being able to scoop and measure the granules without making a sticky mess. Because one less is a small victory, am I right!?
There are quite a few uses for Tate+Lyle® Honey Granules. You can bake with them and they’re also great in drinks, both hot and cold.
I use the Honey Granules most often when baking though. I sub the granules 1-for-1 with regular sugar PLUS an extra ¼ cup of liquid. FYI: Tate+Lyle® Honey Granules are sold exclusively at Walmart and you can find them here.
I love using cranberries this time of year. Since they’re still in season right now, they’re readily available. To me, cranberry is a quintessential holiday flavor. The cranberry, orange, and honey flavors all pair so well together. This is definitely a breakfast that you can feel good about during this month of holiday treats. Enjoy!
Grain Free Cranberry Orange Muffins
- 1/4 C ghee, melted (or unsalted butter)
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 C fresh orange juice
- 1 1/4 C almond flour
- 1/2 C arrowroot flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 C Tate+Lyle® Honey Granules
- 1 1/4 C fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted ghee, eggs, vanilla, orange zest, and orange juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, arrowroot, coconut flour, baking soda, and Honey Granules. Form a well in the center and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir until combined and then fold in the cranberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups and bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 1-2 minutes then remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack. Store up to 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
IF YOU LOVE THESE GRAIN FREE CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS, BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR FREE EMAIL UPDATES! NEW RECIPES WILL BE DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Cranberry Orange Bread – What The Fork Food Blog
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.