Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are sweet, slightly tangy, and perfectly creamy. Gluten Free Cheesecake is easy to make with a simple gluten free graham cracker crust.
This post contains affiliate links for products and ingredients I use and love. You can read my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting What The Fork Food Blog so I can continue to provide you with free gluten free recipes ♥
Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are an easy (and more portable!) way to enjoy cheesecake. They’re perfect for taking to a picnic, party, or gathering.
These cheesecake bars start with a classic graham cracker crust and are topped with cheesecake filling. Blueberry jam is swirled in for flavor and they’re baked to creamy perfection without the need for a water bath.
It’s really as simple as make, bake, chill, slice, and serve!
Did you make this recipe? Leave a star rating and let me know in the comments! You can also leave a photo/comment on this pin for others to see.
What You Need To Know About This Cheesecake Bars Recipe
These cheesecake bars are super simple to make! They’re also versatile too, when it comes to flavor.
If you’re not feeling blueberry, try making these with strawberry, cherry, peach, blackberry, or raspberry preserves!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blueberry Cheesecake Ingredients
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – from homemade gluten free graham crackers or storebought
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese – full-fat/regular block cream cheese
- Sour Cream – full fat or light
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Large Eggs
- Blueberry Jam – use a high-quality jam, such as Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves.
- Fresh Blueberries
Equipment Needed to Make Cheesecake Bars
- Food Processor – to make the graham cracker crumbs.
- 8×8 Inch Square Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
- Standard Kitchen Tools – measuring cups, measuring spoons, spatula, cooling rack
How to Make Cheesecake Bars with Blueberry Swirl
Step 1. Make the Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crust. Bake and cool slightly while preparing the cheesecake filling.
Step 2. To make the filling, add the cream cheese and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Cream them together on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Step 3. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Then add the eggs, one at a time, mixing fully between each one. Once all of the eggs have been incorporated, scrape down the sides of the bowl and fold the batter a few times to make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
Step 4. Pour the mixture over the crust. Then, add the blueberry jam in spoonfuls and swirl it into the cheesecake layer. Sprinkle over the fresh blueberries.
Step 5. Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are light brown and the center is fully set.
Step 6. Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature for one hour and then transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least two hours before slicing.
Tips for Making Blueberry Cheesecake
- For best results, use block cream cheese. Whipped cream cheese and cream cheese in a tub will be to soft and the cheesecake bars may not set up properly.
- Be sure to bring the cream cheese, eggs, and sour cream to room temperature. Room temperature ingredients will blend better and will ensure a cheesecake that isn’t lumpy.
- Blueberry pie filling can be used but blueberry jam has a more concentrated blueberry flavor.
- Make the cheesecake bars the day before serving to ensure they’re chilled through before serving.
Other Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipes To Try
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Individual Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- Skinny Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecakes
- Chocolix No-Bake Cheesecake (pictured below)
- Healthier Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Coconut Cheesecake
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this easy Blueberry Cheesecake recipe, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
For the Crust
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
For the Cheesecake
- 24 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- ½ cup blueberry jam
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- For the Crust
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray it with nonstick baking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham crackers, granulated sugar, and melted butter.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and pack it tightly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes and then set it aside to cool.
- For the Filling
- Add the cream cheese and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Cream them together on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing fully between each one.
- Once all of the eggs have been incorporated, scrape down the sides of the bowl and fold the batter a few times to make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the crust. Then, add the blueberry jam in spoonfuls and swirl it into the cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle over the fresh blueberries.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are light brown and the center is fully set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature for one hour and then transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least two hours before slicing.
- Read the post for tips on making perfect cheesecake bars.
- Store any leftover cheesecake bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
- Raspberry, cherry, peach, or strawberry preserves can be subbed for the blueberry jam.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts are estimated and aren't always accurate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist if you have special dietary needs.
Did you make this blueberry gluten free cheesecake recipe? Leave a star rating and let me know in the comments! You can also leave a photo/comment on this pin for others to see.